ROW’s Beginner/Advanced Class is designed to get you in shape and take you step-by-step to get you ready for a career in the ring. Each student is personally evaluated by Booker T to determine if you have what it takes to become a pro wrestler.
- Each new student will undergo an initial assessment to determine their level of overall conditioning, agility, and in-ring knowledge.
- Students who pass the initial assessment will be assigned to the Beginner or Advanced Program; others may be invited to the Development Camp.
- Some students may be assigned to a conditioning program prior to starting in-ring instruction.
- Beginner training consists of overall conditioning and basic in-ring movements (running the ropes, bumps, ring awareness, footwork, basic holds, basic sequences and basic ring psychology). Beginner training is cardio-intensive.
- Advanced training consists of advanced holds and moves, complex sequences, advanced ring psychology, match development, and match psychology.
ROW Photo Gallery