Click button below to reserve your spot for Reality of Wrestling’s 10/28/2017 Fantasy Camp.
- Booker T’s pro wrestling fantasy camp gives the weekend warrior and wrestling fan the experience of stepping into the ring. If you’ve ever dreamed of finding out what it feels like to bounce off the ropes, this is for you!
- You don’t have to be in shape, or even want to become a pro wrestler. This isn’t a tryout for ROW; this is about having fun!
- But if you’ve thought about training to become a wrestler and just aren’t sure, this is the perfect chance to see if it’s something you want to pursue.
- If you do show the potential to become a wrestler, you could end up with $500 off the cost of 12joining our Beginner’s Program.
- Attendees must be at least 12 years of age (with parental permission).
Each session is only $99 and includes an in-ring class photo, t-shirt, and more.
Sessions are split up between two rings and organized by a staff of trained professionals.
- Camp Info
- Warm Ups
- Ring Time
- Question and Answer session with Booker T
Fantasy Camp location
Reality of Wrestling / World Gym Arena
10000 Emmett F. Lowry
Texas City, TX 77591
Questions? CLICK HERE to visit our FAQ page.
Photos from Feb. 1, 2014 Fantasy Camp
This is Steven Henson, an attendee of the ROW fantasy camp. First and foremost, let me state, that the camp, which was much more physical and hands on than I had ever hoped for, was absolutely fantastic. Heading into the camp, one of my life-long dreams was to one day step into a pro wrestling ring just to be able to feel it out. Not only did that dream become a reality, but the opportunity to actually get to run the ropes, take a bump, get power-slammed, and give my best shot, albeit clumsily and embarrassingly, at the most basic of wrestling holds in the lock-up, head-lock, and wrist-lock. I have been watching wrestling for almost thirty years, and the fact that I made the three fore mentioned holds look so awful has garnered me a new level of respect for what the performers are doing in that ring. One of the cooler aspects of the camp was that the stars of ROW were the instructors for the camp and were friendly and respectful of the fact that we had no clue what we were doing. All ROW wrestlers acted with the utmost professionalism and seemed genuinely nice and more than willing to share their knowledge and technique with a great rag-tag group of wrestling fans. Overall the ROW fantasy camp was an absolute experience of a lifetime for this die-hard, life-long wrestling fan. Once again, thank you for allowing me the opportunity to live out my life-long dream of stepping between those ropes.Steve